Introduction CHI-RHO Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") recognizes the importance of protecting the personal information of our customers and complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act").
Information that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information (can be easily compared with other information,
Including those that can identify a specific individual. ), or any information that includes an individual identification code.
2. Collection and use of personal information We collect and use personal information only within the scope for the following purposes.
The collection and use of personal information by our company is based on the voluntary provision of the customer, and when the customer provides personal information,
The customer consents to the use of personal information by the Company in accordance with this policy.
・Necessary work to deliver ordered products from our company ・Provision of information that is considered beneficial and necessary for customers, such as information on new products ・Inquiries, confirmations, and collection of opinions for service improvement ・Surveys conducted to refuse the use of those who try to use our company for fraudulent or unreasonable purposes ・Improvement of services and security provided by our company and our partners ・Response to various inquiries
3.Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties Except where disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, the Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the customer. However, the following cases do not fall under the provision to third parties specified above.
(1) When we provide personal information in connection with outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use (2) For business succession due to merger or other reasons When personal information is provided along with it (3) When jointly used based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law
4. Supervision of subcontractors The Company may provide part of personal information to external subcontractors in the performance of business such as providing products and services to customers.
In that case, we will manage the subcontractor so that it handles personal information appropriately.
5. Disclosure of personal information When a customer requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, after confirming that the request is from the customer himself/herself, We will disclose it without delay (if the personal information does not exist, we will notify you to that effect).
However, this does not apply if the shop is not obligated to disclose it under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
In addition, personal information may be disclosed to the settlement company for identity verification, billing destination confirmation and credit investigation at the settlement company.
6.Management of personal information In order to prevent leakage, loss, damage, etc. of personal information, we have appointed a personal information protection manager and strive to ensure sufficient safety protection.
In addition, we will properly manage personal information entrusted to us to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date.
7. Safety measures for personal information We take thorough security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
8. Change of purpose of use of personal information
In case of change, we will notify the customer or publish it.
10.Inquiry, correction or deletion of information content
After confirming that you are the person in question, we will respond promptly within a reasonable range.